In compliance with Article 10 of the Spanish E-Commerce Law (Ley 34/2002, de 11 de julio, de Servicios de la Sociedad de la Información y de Comercio Electrónico), please note that the website www.net4things.com (“the Website”) is operated by Net 4 Things, S.L. (“N4T”), a Spanish limited-liability company with domicile in calle Monte Esquinza, 26 – 1o izda, 28043 (Madrid) and VAT number B-83746107. You may obtain further information about our company in section “Contact” of the Website or by sending an e-mail to the following address email@example.com
Access to the Website is free of charge other than as regards the cost of connection through the telecommunications network supplied by the access provider contracted by the User.
The User undertakes not to use the Website for fraudulent purposes, and not to carry out any form of conduct that could damage the image, interests or rights of N4T or of third parties. In addition, User undertakes not to carry out any act that damages, disables or overloads the Website, or that impedes its ordinary use and operation in any way.
Lastly, we inform the User that N4T may decide at any time to discontinue the information society services it provides through the Website.
- IP rights
The IP rights over the Website content -sui generis right over the database-, its look & feel, the underlying software -including source codes- and the various items making up the Website-texts, graphics, photographs, videos, sound recordings, etc.- (collectively, “the Content”), are held by either N4T or its licensors. The proprietary rights over any trademarks and trade names included in the Website are also held by either N4T or its licensors.
The use of the Website by User does not imply the assignment of any intellectual property right and/or copyright over the Website, the Content and/or the trademarks/trade names of N4T or its licensors. To such effect, save where this is permitted by law or upon prior authorization in writing from N4T, the User may not reproduce, transform, distribute, publicly disclose, provide, extract and/or reuse the Website, its Content and/or the trademarks/trade names of N4T.
- Linking Policy
It is prohibited to set up links to the Website, unless it has been previously authorized in writing by N4T. In any event, once a link has been authorized by N4T, it must be set up as follows:
- The link will only direct Internet users to the Website home page.
- The link may not consist of frames that either permit the Website to be viewed through Internet domains other than those of the Website or show in any way the Website information together with that included in other web pages and so leading Internet users to the idea that the Website and the Linking Site are somehow related to each other.
- No misrepresentation, inaccuracy or incorrect statement on the Website and/or N4T shall be made in the web page including the link (“the Linking Site”).
- The authorization granted by N4T will never mean that: (i) it sponsors, cooperates with, verifies or oversees the content of and/or services provided through the Linking Site; or (ii) is responsible for the content of the Linking Site.
- The Linking Site must comply in full with any applicable laws and may never host own or third-party content that: (i) is unlawful, noxious or contrary to ethics or good customs (pornographic, violent, racist, etc.); (ii) misleads or could mislead the User to consider that N4T subscribes to, backs up, adheres to or in any manner supports the lawful or unlawful ideas, statements or expressions of that irrelevant relating to the activity of N4T.
In the event of breach of any of the aforementioned terms, N4T will immediately proceed to delete the link without prior notice.
- Liability of N4T
The User must be aware that messages through telecommunications networks are exposed to a number of threats that make them unsafe. It is the responsibility of the User to adopt all reasonably adequate technical measures to control such threats and, among them, to have updated systems for the detection of malicious software such as viruses, Trojan horses, etc., and to have the security patches of the respective browsers updated. For further information the User may refer to the Internet Access Services Provider who may provide him/her/it with solutions adequate to his/her/its needs. N4T disclaims any liability for any loss or damage caused to the User as a consequence of risks inherent in the means used and those caused by security vulnerabilities of his/her/its systems and tools. Neither does N4T warrant the absolute security of its systems nor, although it has adopted adequate security measures, may the existence of vulnerabilities be fully ruled out so that User must act carefully when interacting with the Website.
N4T will only be liable for those damages caused by using the Website when such damages are directly caused by N4Ts’ wilful misconduct or gross negligence and no negligence existed on the part of User, to the extent permitted by the legislation in force.
In particular, N4T will not be liable for:
- Losses and damages of any kind caused to the electronic equipment of the User by viruses, worms, Trojan horses or any other malware.
- Losses and damages of any kind caused to User due to failures or disconnections in the telecommunications networks that produce the suspension, cancellation or interruption of the provision of information society services via the Website. In this respect, the User recognizes that the access to the Website requires services supplied by third parties beyond the control of N4T (such as, for example, telecommunication network operators, Internet access providers, etc.) for the reliability, quality, continuity and operation of which N4T is neither responsible nor does N4T warrant the availability of the service.
- Third-party information in those cases in which it acts as intermediation services provider within the meaning of the Spanish E-Commerce Law, other than in those cases in which it has actual knowledge and has not removed the respective information.
- Applicable Law
The information society services that N4T provides through the Website will be governed by the laws of Spain.
- Processing of data collected by N4T through the Website
In compliance with Spanish Data Protection Law (Ley Orgánica 15/1999, de 13 de Diciembre, de Protección de Datos de Carácter Personal -”SDPL“-) and its implementing regulations, Net4Things, S.L., a Spanish limited-liability company with domicile in calle Monte Esquinza, 26 – 1o izda, 28043 (Madrid) (“N4T”), informs the User that the data collected through the Website will be included in an automated personal data filing system controlled by N4T duly registered with the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
N4T collects Users ́ personal data by means of the contact form placed in the “Contact” section of the Website, the Newsletter form placed at the bottom of every section of the Website and as a consequence of the installation of storage and recovery devices, such as cookies (see Cookies Policy). N4T may use the Users ́ personal data collected through the prior means for the following purposes:
- In case of the Contact form, N4T will process the Users’ personal data to answer
User’s request. The User will be responsible for all the information included in the field named “Your Message” and he/she/it acknowledges that N4T does not allow the possibility to include personal data from any third parties in such field.
- In case of the Newsletter form, N4T will process the Users’ personal data for the sending the periodic Newsletter that will include information about the products and services of N4T. By ticking the relevant “Sign Up” button, the User gives his/her/its express consent to the reception of marketing communications related to the products and services offered by N4T. The User guarantees that the e-mail address introduced in the “Join Our Newsletter” form is solely related to himself/herself/itself (in case the form is filled out on behalf of a legal person).
- In case of Cookies, the purposes are described in the Cookies Policy.
All fields marked with (*) in the Website forms will have to be completed, so that if any one of them is left blank we may be unable to meet your request.
Also, by “clicking” the “Send” button (in case of the Contact form) and the “Sign Up” button (in case of the Newsletter form), the User guarantees that the information and data provided in them are accurate and true.
- In case of the Contact form, N4T will process the Users’ personal data to answer
- Exercise of rights of access, rectification, cancellation and objection
N4T informs the User that he/she may exercise his/her rights of access, rectification, cancellation and objection, at any time, to the processing of his/her personal data by sending a written notice, including a copy of his/her Identity Document, to the address previously indicated. Such notice should be sent for the attention of the Legal Department of N4T.
The User may revoke at any time the consent given to the reception of marketing communications by addressing a written notice to the address previously indicated or to the following e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Similarly, the User may revoke that consent by using the mechanisms allowed in every marketing communication.