In compliance with Article 10 of the Spanish E-Commerce Law (Ley 34/2002, de 11 de julio, de Servicios de la Sociedad de la Información y de Comercio Electrónico), please note that the website www.net4things.com (“the Website”) is operated by Net 4 Things, S.L. (“N4T”), a Spanish limited-liability company with domicile in calle Monte Esquinza, 26 – 1o izda, 28043 (Madrid) and VAT number B-83746107. You may obtain further information about our company in section “Contact” of the Website or by sending an e-mail to the following address email@example.com
NET 4 THINGS, S.L , registered in the Mercantile Register of Madrid in Volume 19215, Folio 93, Section 8, Sheet No. 336438, Inscription 1.
- IP rights. The IP rights over the Website content -sui generis right over the database-, its look & feel, the underlying software -including source codes- and the various items making up the Website-texts, graphics, photographs, videos, sound recordings, etc.- (collectively, “the Content”), are held by either N4T or its licensors. The proprietary rights over any trademarks and trade names included in the Website are also held by either N4T or its licensors. The use of the Website by User does not imply the assignment of any intellectual property right and/or copyright over the Website, the Content and/or the trademarks/trade names of N4T or its licensors. To such effect, save where this is permitted by law or upon prior authorization in writing from N4T, the User may not reproduce, transform, distribute, publicly disclose, provide, extract and/or reuse the Website, its Content and/or the trademarks/trade names of N4T.
- Linking Policy. It is prohibited to set up links to the Website unless it has been previously authorized in writing by N4T. In any event, once a link has been authorized by N4T, it must be set up as follows:
- The link will only direct Internet users to the Website home page.
- The link may not consist of frames that either permit the Website to be viewed through Internet domains other than those of the Website or show in any way the Website information together with that included in other web pages and so leading Internet users to the idea that the Website and the Linking Site are somehow related to each other.
- No misrepresentation, inaccuracy or incorrect statement on the Website and/or N4T shall be made in the web page including the link (“the Linking Site”).
- The authorization granted by N4T will never mean that: (i) it sponsors, cooperates with, verifies or oversees the content of and/or services provided through the Linking Site; or (ii) is responsible for the content of the Linking Site.
- The Linking Site must comply in full with any applicable laws and may never host own or third-party content that: (i) is unlawful, noxious or contrary to ethics or good customs (pornographic, violent, racist, etc.); (ii) misleads or could mislead the User to consider that N4T subscribes to, backs up, adheres to or in any manner supports the lawful or unlawful ideas, statements or expressions of that irrelevant relating to the activity of N4T.
In the event of breach of any of the aforementioned terms, N4T will immediately proceed to delete the link without prior notice.
- Liability of N4TThe User must be aware that messages through telecommunications networks are exposed to a number of threats that make them unsafe. It is the responsibility of the User to adopt all reasonably adequate technical measures to control such threats and, among them, to have updated systems for the detection of malicious software such as viruses, Trojan horses, etc., and to have the security patches of the respective browsers updated. For further information the User may refer to the Internet Access Services Provider who may provide him/her/it with solutions adequate to his/her/its needs. N4T disclaims any liability for any loss or damage caused to the User as a consequence of risks inherent in the means used and those caused by security vulnerabilities of his/her/its systems and tools. Neither does N4T warrant the absolute security of its systems nor, although it has adopted adequate security measures, may the existence of vulnerabilities be fully ruled out so that User must act carefully when interacting with the Website.N4T will only be liable for those damages caused by using the Website when such damages are directly caused by N4Ts’ willful misconduct or gross negligence and no negligence existed on the part of User, to the extent permitted by the legislation in force. In particular, N4T will not be liable for:
- Losses and damages of any kind caused to the electronic equipment of the User by viruses, worms, Trojan horses or any other malware.
- Losses and damages of any kind caused to User due to failures or disconnections in the telecommunications networks that produce the suspension, cancellation or interruption of the provision of information society services via the Website. In this respect, the User recognizes that the access to the Website requires services supplied by third parties beyond the control of N4T (such as, for example, telecommunication network operators, Internet access providers, etc.) for the reliability, quality, continuity and operation of which N4T is neither responsible nor does N4T warrant the availability of the service.
- Third-party information in those cases in which it acts as intermediation services provider within the meaning of the Spanish E-Commerce Law, other than in those cases in which it has actual knowledge and has not removed the respective information.
Identification of the Controller
Use and purpose of the data
The data that we request or may send us in the different forms and emails that appear on our website are for:
- i) Respond to queries, provide information required by the User;
- ii) Send you our newsletter;
The data that we request from you is adequate, pertinent and strictly necessary for the purposes specified above, and in no case is it obliged to provide them. The mandatory completion data are marked with (*) and are specified in the form itself, and your refusal to supply them will imply not being able to process your request. Likewise, it assures us that all the information provided is true, true and relevant for the purpose for which we request it. The sending of these implies your express authorization to incorporate them into our corresponding treatments, as long as N4T considers it convenient for the management of the request that you request.
It is important that in order for us to keep your personal information updated, inform us whenever there is any change in them. Otherwise, we do not answer for the veracity of them. We consider that if you do not expressly cancel your personal data from our files, you are still interested in continuing to be incorporated into them until the responsible party considers it appropriate and as long as it is appropriate to the purpose for which they were obtained.
The personal data provided will be preserved:
- Queries and requests: the data will be kept until the request or the consultation made by the interested party ends.
- Newsletter delivery: until the interested party cancels the data.
Data subjects have the right to:
- Obtain confirmation on whether the Controller is treating the personal data that concerns him, or not.
- Access your personal data, as well as request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected.
- In certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in this case only the Controller will keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
- In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may object to the processing of their data.
Data subject may exercise the rights of access, rectification, cancellation, opposition, limitation and portability of their data by email to the address firstname.lastname@example.org or to the physical address c / Monte Esquinza No. 26 1st Izquierda, 28010 Madrid. Putting in the subject the reference “Data Protection” and accompanying the application a copy of the ID or equivalent identification document.
If you consider that your rights have not been adequately addressed, you have the right to file a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
What is a Cookie?
Cookies are text files containing small amounts of information which are downloaded to your personal computer, mobile or other device when you visit a website. Cookies are then sent back to the originating website on each subsequent visit, or to another website that recognises that cookie. In general terms cookies are useful for us because they allow a website to recognise a User’s device and improve the User’s browsing experience.
Types of Cookies installed by N4T or third parties
Personalization Cookies: these cookies are used by N4T and allow the user to access the service with some general predefined characteristics based on a series of user terminal criteria such as language, the type of browser used to access the service, regional configuration from which the service is accessed, etc.
Analytical Cookies: these cookies are used by N4T and Google Analytics. They allow us to quantify the number of users and measure and statistically analyze user activity and use of our webpage in order to create user navigation profiles on said pages, all of which is done for improvement purposes.
If you reject the cookie or have cookies turned off, you may still use the Website although we will be unable to provide you with the personalised experience we can offer using the cookie data. Also certain features of the Website may be disabled.
Please find below, a brief description of the cookies that we use in our Website, as well as their purpose:
|LEGAL ENTITY||COOKIE||TYPE OF COOKIE||PORPOUSE|
|N4T||cookie_notice_accepted||Perzonalization||User agree with cookies policy|
|Google Analytics||_utma||Analitycal||Analyze use of the web page|
|Google Analytics||_utmb||Analitycal||Analyze use of the web page|
|Google Analytics||_utmz||Analitycal||Analyze use of the web page|
|Google Analytics||_dc||Analitycal||Analyze use of the web page|
|Google Analytics||_ga||Analitycal||Analyze use of the web page|
You can allow, turn off, block or eliminate such cookies, at any time, by using the tools of your web browser:
- For Internet Explorer, please visit the following link.
- Para Mozilla Firefox, please visit the following link.
- Para Google Chrome, please visit the following link.
- Para Safari, please visit the following link.
Remember, for the correct method to delete cookies, refer to the most up to date help information for each browser, as this may be different for different versions and operating systems.
If you use a different Internet browser, we recommend consulting its specific cookie management options that may be found at all times.